On March 11, 2016 the music world lost a rock god, an icon, a legend. Rachel lost a mentor and a friend.
On May 28th of that same year, in an evening of tears, laughter, and most of all music, Keith Emerson’s life was celebrated by some of his dearest friends and colleagues. Rachel was honored and humbled to be among those who were invited to perform.
Gathered at the El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles, a standing room only crowd paid tribute to their hero.
The DVD of this once in a lifetime event will be available in the Spring of 2018. All proceeds after production costs will go to the Focal Dystonia Foundation.
Featuring Performances by:
- Rachel Flowers
- Marc Bonilla (Keith Emerson Band / Toy Matinee / Three Fates Project)
- Eddie Jobson (U.K. / Roxy Music)
- Jordan Rudess (Dream Theater)
- Steve Porcaro (Toto)
- Jeff “Skunk” Baxter (Steely Dan / Doobie Bros.)
- Vinnie Colaiuta (Jeff Beck / Frank Zappa)
- CJ Vanston (Spinal Tap)
- Steve Lukather (Toto)
- Brian Auger (Oblivion Express)
- Philippe Saisse (Al Dimeola)
- Gregg Bissonette (Ringo Starr)
- Troy Luccketta (Tesla / Three Fates Project)
- Joe Travers (Zappa’s Universe)
- Travis Davis (Keith Emerson Band)
- Jonathan Sindelman (Alan White Band)
- Maestro Terje Mikkelsen (Three Fates Project)